There was commotion within the First House after the surprise distress call right in the middle of the night. The red blink at the high priority console signaling a looming shaking within the establishment was one of a kind. Security agents within the internal Multi-Level Response units were thrown on a momentary frenzy as they quickly ran their checks. Parameters marking the expansive grounds hosting the magnificent giant facility went on a lock-down mode, with preliminary evaluation from the rapid response system having ruled out the prospect of external intrusion.
It was only yesterday when i did my first post, skeptical whether i had the energy to stay afloat.One friend after another came along-graciously so.Then i sensed there was a chance i would survive.I have learned a lot through all of you wonderful people!It’s the smiles,the likes and showers of kind sentiments in their various forms that have been my Inspiration.And it gets better. Thank you.You have made me belong ,my experience here heart warming.All because of the special people you are;the exceptionally brilliant family you standout as,in ever ascending fashion.This comes to you from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you Ivon for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.He will fascinate you with deep insights at http://ivonprefontaine.wordpress.com/. As I glance down memory lane, I have no idea where I would be without the role of every teacher and leader who has been part of my molding journey since childhood.From the bottom of my heart,I dedicate this post to each single one of them, wherever they may be found.Thank-you!
Once again,thanks Ivon.My sense of Inspiration is renewed.Keep the flame burning. Best wishes to you in all.
1.Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Post the award image to your page:
3. Seven facts about myself:
- I believe in the power of a common dream for humanity
- I believe in the active role of Inspiration toward moving this dream to reality
- I believe each one of us,aware or unaware carries a special part of this big picture…”where dreams come true!”
- I believe every life is a footstep holding in it a unique potential to Lead humanity closer to the dream realization
- If I could have one wish granted,it would be to live forever young at heart!
- I enjoyed playing the cornet as my favorite instrument once upon a time!
- Every time someone mentions “potatoes” my heart skips a beat!
4. My fifteen nominees:
The Blazing Trail