Passion! At the sound of the seven letters, thousands of words well up the imagination realm,dialects oscillate with curiosity and a galaxy of pictures and story lines in name and biography begin to paint in radiant glow. It is the mark of distinction in the intriguing life trail bearing equal love and hatred for Excellence and passivity,Legend and mediocre. I can’t appreciate you enough fellow bloggers. Knowing you and drawing from your incredible resilient spirit has made a whole difference for me. Many thanks!
Thank you Justice for Raymond (http://justiceforraymond.wordpress.com/) for nominating me for The Addictive Blog Award. Your heartfelt noble and uniquely contagious drive for justice towers high in inspiration. As I accept this nomination, this with much gratefulness, I applaud your precious contribution and I’m convinced it’s the same special feeling shared by many of us here. Our very best wishes to you.You are not alone! I am fully persuaded, without a shadow of doubt or fear of contradiction-when all is said and done; when the chords of treachery, the antics of oppression and ‘experts’ of confusion have attained their flimsy best…fatally sealing their fate in inescapable ominous grip as motive of heart lies bare, JUSTICE stands King,brilliantly radiating through the thickest of blindfolds in vivid sight,effectively routing the most vicious of her antagonists. If she could be shredded to a trillion pieces in a vicious thrust to silence her, she would immediately sprout up in a trillion voices of unrelenting revolution.It’s the spectacle no fire will quench nor consume…not now, not ever; the cause no barricade will halt. The Rock no arm twister will break. If she could be crushed from ice,she will resiliently navigate the quest as liquid and when the heat is unbearably high, the mission will unstoppably triumph as vapor. Justice will never end…she won’t stay silent. Justice reigns SUPREME. Justice will rule the world. To Justice belongs the infinite last laugh, in life and beyond!
I will share this solemn moment with the following:
One of the most amazing facts in my blogging journey has been the ever-growing sense of family within this wonderful fraternity.It’s the kindred dream of greater possibilities that has constantly inspired much passion for many of us,I believe, who have found reason to keep going. Thank you Ivon (http://ivonprefontaine.wordpress.com/) for the Booker Award nomination. Clearly this was such a pleasant surprise. As an educator and a beacon, you have consistently and passionately painted the picture so well…pointing generations to higher heights…indeed, a noble call for a chosen few. As I accept this nomination, it is with great humility and an inspirational charge to greater depths. Thank you!
Here are the acceptance rules:
List my five favorite books. What a call! Next to impossible! I finally decided to go back in time to the nostalgic oldies that so thrillingly and memorably marked the early days of my reading in an epidemic fashion!!!
- Thunder Point(Jack Higgins.)…Talk of overstretched boundaries. I wouldn’t dream it all up in 10 centuries!
- Nancy Drew Mystery Stories…(The Secret of the Old Clock) by Carolyn Keene. Now, this series was one of those places things wouldn’t just stay in the real world!
- The Parsifal Mosaic(Robert Ludlum.)…I have read of and seen plots thicken. This one though was an all time classic!
- The Bible (How 66 portions authored by 40 different people for close to two centuries hold together in a perfect flow as if written by one author is a mystery I’m grappling with even now)
- The Roswell UFO Crash-’what they don’t want you to know’(Kal K. Korff). When you see humanity’s curiosity, on the possibility of a reality high above our visible realm, stirred so vigorously,it for sure offers some food for thought!
Below are my nominees as I accept this award. Their contribution among that of others not included here has had a positive impact on me.
Thank you Patricia Awapara (http://awapara.wordpress.com/)for nominating me for the super Sweet Blogging Award. You truly have come a long way and it’s amazing to be a witness of the difference you are making and to be a small part of your success. Congratulations on your debut publication ‘Forgiveness’… an unexpected gift. This timely universal message continues to provided much-needed healing balm to many a rifting relationship. Your glorious moment renews the hope in all of us the world will be a better place as the sweet scent of the subject matter effectively permeates our hearts. I wish you the very best as you blaze forth and spread wide in coverage. May your hope be renewed as you touch us all in a way only you can in your niche.
Below are the rules for accepting this nomination:
1. Thank the super sweet blogger that nominated them - Thank you once again Patricia.
3. Answer 5 super sweet questions.
4. Add the Super Sweet Blogging Award image to your blog post.
5. Notify your nominees at their blogs
1.Cookies or Cake? (Cake…hot!)
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? (Vanilla…!!!)
3. What is your fave sweet treat? (muffins with cucumber)
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? (That spell binding aroma straight from the oven when things are just round the corner!)
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? (Sweet potato! This is sooo deep I need eternity to expound!!! Lol!)
- http://marionquitasol.wordpress.com/ And one more, because a baker’s dozen says it could also be 14
Again, a big thank-you to Ivon (http://ivonprefontaine.wordpress.com/) for nominating me for the new Reality Blog Award. When I received the news, the first thing that came to mind was the portrait of Teacher as Transformer. This being a new award, there is an evident freshness to it.You capture the picture so well in your special part as a role model in defining culture. Thanks for so generously sharing of yourself and about yourself. Best wishes in your endeavors.May you never tire.
I dedicate this award especially to all my followers and visitors and to all folks out there who have kept it real. You deserve every bit of it. This is for you, with love! Kudos for your tireless effort in staying the course and for the amazing support.
There is no specific way for accepting this nomination so I will answer the questions below mostly adopted from Ivon:
1) If you could change something what would you change?
The day injustice entered the world.
2) If you could relive one day, when would that be?
The day I fell in love!
3) What one thing really scares you?
Missing touch with destiny!
4) What one dream have you not completed yet and do you think you will be able to complete it?
Effectively conquering my fears so I can infect others with the taste of success . Yes I will!
5) If you could be someone else for the day, who would you be?
I would be the source of victory,so I could hand it on a silver platter especially to the oppressed and all my friends!
I nominate as a representative group the following acquaintances for this award:
The Blazing Trail